Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to equine wellbeing. At Epona Equine Vets’ we provide a continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment, we build client relationships that support you.
Our comprehensive services include:
- 24-hour emergency service provided by our own experienced and dedicated equine vets
- Dentistry services
- Equine passports and microchipping
- Gait analysis
- Horse Health Programme
- Lameness investigations
- Poor performance investigations
- Reproductive assessments including prebreeding checks, AI and pregnancy diagnosis
- Portable digital radiography
- Portable ultrasound
- Portable upper respiratory tract endoscopy
- Pre-purchase examinations
- Vaccinations, health Checks and other preventative healthcare packages
- Prescriptions are available upon request which may be fulfilled by a third party pharmacy
All of our services are provided at your own yard at your convenience.
Costs of services
- Standard visit fee – £63.00 – varies with mileage and can be shared between clients at same yard
- Standard examination fee – £52.92
- Vaccinations – Flu £47.30, Flu and Tetanus £50.94
- Equine dental work including sedation if required £87.32
- Routine hoof balance X-rays for farrier assistance £138.26
Estimates can be provided for all other situations and when investigation / treatment options are discussed.
All of these costs are reduced by 10% with membership of our Horse Health Programme with routine services included with the yearly fee of £155.88 or £13.99 per month.
We are happy to arrange referrals where appropriate and will always support clients’ requests for second opinions if necessary.